Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray Bottle

$5.29

Removes stains & disinfects. Removes bathroom stains. Degreaser. Kills germs on hard, nonporous surfaces: salmonella enterica, cold virus (rhinovirus type 37), flu virus (influenza A2, Hong Kong). Contains no phosphorus. Made in USA.

Category:

Description

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, and painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. To Clean and Disinfect Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting.

Keep out of reach of children. Eye and skin irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Eye and skin irritant. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Breathing is Affected: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray Bottle”